Friday, December 2, 2016

Monster Fighters Haunted House MOC

Before my sweet husband bought me the Real Haunted House I used whatever bricks I had to build a copy of it. As I didn't have a lot of the bricks - or indeed the same color schemes - it turned out both very different and very close to the original. I used the building instructions for 10228 to build the house and just improvised along the way to make do with the bricks I had.

After I had build it my husband soon after bought me the real deal :)

My version. In the back one can see my green house that I built to match. Sadly I didn't take any proper pictures of it. It looked quite cool though. With a skeleton on a bench, a withered palm tree and a little water pool with frog.

The original

Side by Side


No comments:

Post a Comment